Print Friendly, PDF & Email

The civil action for rectification is an action for annulment or amendment of an entry in the land register.

Term-Nr.: 30

German: Berichtigungsklage (158)

Source: LK-Lötscher, 11.05.2020

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *